- 15th Apr 2018 – The PGS starts its bi-monthly performance meet schedule, where members can come and perform their works and get crticial feedback.
- 27th Dec 2017 – Pradeep Gothoskar and Kuldeep Barve of the Pune Guitar Society compile some learnings from the Calcutta International Classical Guitar Festival 2017 here – https://serenademagazine.com/features/high-note
- 2nd Dec 2017 – Gyaan Adab Centre concert featured in Pune Times – http://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=TOIPU%2F2017%2F12%2F01&entity=Ar03402&sk=EBA5BBA4&mode=text
- 12th Nov 2017 – The young and promising guitarist Kabir Dabholkar featured in the Pune Mirror.http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/others/sunday-read/ambassadors-of-cool/articleshow/61610255.cms
- 4th Oct 2017 – Jayant S writes an afterword for the Leo Brouwer tribute concert in Serenade magazine
- 4th Oct 2017 – The International Society for Music Education(ISME) has shared the article ‘The ‘Modern’ Guitar in India : A Short Historical Overview’, written by Kuldeep Barve (with critical inputs from Jayant S) on their FB page. The PGS thanks the ICME for making this article accessible to its members and followers.
- 27th Sept 2017 – Dedication Leo Brouwer concert in media –
b. SERENADE MAGAZINE
c. PUNE TIMES
d. INDIAN GUITAR FEDERATION
- 27th Aug 2017 – Jayant S of the Pune Guitar Society writes an album review of Rupert Boyd’s ‘Boyd meets girl’ in the Serenade magazine.
- 18th Aug 2017 – Kuldeep Barve on the upcoming concert on Aug 19th in Sakal Times.
- July 16th 2017 – Kuldeep Barve and Jayant S of the Pune Guitar Society write a brief historical overview of the classical guitar in India and set the context within which the Pune Guitar Society continues its activities. An article in Scroll.in.
- Sept 29th 2016 – Kuldeep Barve of the Pune Guitar Society writes a hommage to Maestro Roland Dyens in Serenade, India’s first online portal dedicated to the promotion, growth and awareness of Western classical music.
- 30th Aug 2016 – Pune Guitar Society’s Jayant Sankrityayana writes an album review in Serenade, India’s first online portal dedicated to the promotion, growth and awareness of Western classical music. Australian guitarist Rupert Boyd’s 2016 album ‘Fantasias’.
- Kuldeep Barve of the Pune Guitar Society gave a primer on listening to Orchestral Music and the music of Igor Stravinsky at the Calcutta Classical Guitar Society ADDA. Please see the contents of the presentation below –
- 12th March 2016
The Theophilus Benjamin concert covered in the Golden Sparrow magazine!
A congratulatory note from Maestro Brouwer’s office for Jayant S, Rose Eilert, the Indian Guitar Federation and the Pune Guitar Society.